Configure content sources
On Sendbird Dashboard, you can incorporate file or URL sources into your AI chatbot. The chatbot will refer to the provided content source when generating responses. Currently, you can upload up to ten file and ten URL sources. However, you can only select one content source at a time for the AI chatbot to refer to.
Creating an AI chatbot
- Log in to your Sendbird Dashboard.
- Go to Application > Chat > AI chatbots, then click Create bot+.
- Fill in the required fields, then select OpenAI ChatGPT for the Bot AI engine field.
Currently, file and URL source uploads are only available with OpenAI's ChatGPT.
- Then, configure the properties listed in the Parameter settings section.
- You have the option of selecting a source to use - either a file or URL.
Note: Currently, you can upload up to ten files and URL sources, respectively. If you wish to increase this limit, contact sales. Also, if you choose to incorporate a source, system prompt and parameter settings are overridden.
Incorporating a file source
- Click Select file under Parameter settings > Sources.
- In the pop-up window, you can upload up to ten file sources.
- Once uploaded, select a file for your AI chatbot to use.
- In the same pop-up window, you can also delete and download files.
Note: Supported formats are .json, .txt, .md, .pdf.
The Maximum size for each file is 5MB.
Incorporating a URL source
- Click Select URL under Parameter settings > Sources.
- In the pop-up window, you can add up to ten URL sources.
- The process of URL reading may take up to an hour. You can close the pop-up and the process will still continue. When complete, we'll send an email to the organization owner.
- Once URL reading is complete, you can select a URL for your AI chatbot to use.
- In the same pop-up window, you can also delete URLs and download a list of subpages read from the URL.
Note: We can read up to 1,000 subpages from the URL provided. To increase this limit, contact sales.