Product success with Jobs to Be Done
About the webinar
When the product innovation process begins with ideas, the process is likely to fail. So, why not adopt a scientific approach to innovation? One that is based on evidence and data, not guesswork and luck?
In this session, Tony Ulwick, author of What Customers Want, will take you on an inspiring journey that will help you see the process of innovation through a new lens of Jobs to Be Done.
You will be introduced to:
- A mindset that flips the innovation process on its head
- A language of innovation that unites silos
- The data that’s needed to win at innovation—and how to get it
- An innovation process that ties all the pieces together
- A tool that will help you get started
Bring your product team to this session and leave with a new way to think about growing revenue in your markets.