We strive to provide world class customer experience by providing two levels of customer support to our Free and Custom plans
Level 1 – Customer Support for Free Plans
Free technical support covers the following items
- Installation and configuration issues
Free technical support does not cover
- Modifying third party or open source software packages
- Debugging user applications
- Guaranteed response times
Method of response
Level 2 – Customer Support for Custom Plans
If you require guaranteed response times and other levels of support such as on-site support, please subscribe to our customer support program through https://help.sendbird.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
How to Access Customer Support
Technical support is available through:
We recommend submitting your request through your dashboard for a more catered response specific to your usage.
- PST 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- KST 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Free technical support does not guarantee a specific response time. However, we will do our best to respond in a timely manner.
- If you require guaranteed response times and other levels of support such as on-site support, please subscribe to our customer support program through https://help.sendbird.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
We will only respond to official support channel requests. However, there are community channels where customers engage in technical discussions and provide peer-to peer support.
Please note that unofficial channels do not guarantee a response from SendBird’s technical team regardless of your subscribed support level.
Constant and Proactive Monitoring
All SendBird’s services are monitored 24 hours, every day during the year. In the event of any issue affecting any of SendBird’s services, all our engineering and operations team is notified and will immediately respond to correct any issues. This constant and proactive monitoring covers all customers of SendBird.
You can always check the operational status of SendBird’s services on https://status.sendbird.com